Mastering the Management Buckets Workshop Experience
Guaranteed! The Most Practical
Management Workshop Ever!
Join other nonprofit CEOs, senior team and middle managers at the incredible Blue Lantern Inn in Dana Point, Calif. Stay one or more nights (ask for our corporate rate) and enjoy dramatic Pacific Ocean views, in convenient South Orange County, Calif., just 30 minutes from Orange County/John Wayne Airport.
9 Big Management Breakthrough Strategies and 99 Practical Take-Aways!
1. Understand and implement the 20 Management Buckets system.
2. Identify your management strengths and build around your weaknesses.
3. Achieve goal alignment with your direct reports and implement the easy-to-implement S.M.A.R.T. Goals accountability system.
4. Maximize the memorable People Buckets approach and nurture strong relationships with insight and integrity.
5. Create incredibly simple time management systems for tasks, priorities, paper, email, voice mail and eliminating interruptions. And (honest!) understand how to balance work and family goals.
6. Turn your team and direct reports into motivated achievers and effective delegators and decision-makers.
7. Eliminate your "too-many-balls-in-the-air" crisis management style and implement the Management Buckets career-builder approach.
8. Mentor your team with reproducible take-away tools and templates.
9. Excel as you focus on key result areas: leadership, vision/mission, fund raising, board governance, and growth -- and thrive in your spiritual and family life!
Plus! 10. Unwind, kick-back and let-off-some steam--in a very safe setting for whining, dining, and debating over why it's so challenging to be a nonprofit leader!
2 Career-Changing Days...plus buckets of unadvertised resources.
Meet New Colleagues and Maybe 2 or 3 Lifelong Friends! The workshop is especially designed for:
------ Nonprofit Christian organization leaders
------ CEOs new to the nonprofit world
------ Senior leaders
------ Senior pastors and executive pastors
------ Denominational leaders
------ Association executives
Learn as a Team!
The value of the Management Buckets experience will be dramatically enhanced when two or more attend from the same organization.
If you are not completely satisfied, you will receive a full refund.
2 Options: Blue Lantern Inn, Dana Point, Calif. or in Your City
To Host a Workshop in Your City:
info @ JohnPearsonAssociates.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
The Managerial Myth (The M-Myth)
“Entrepreneurs receive accolades, venture capital, and big paydays. Technicians live in secure jobs by delivering excellent results. Managers are the subject of Dilbert cartoons and films like Office Space. Why? The E-Myth means mistaking Technical competence for Ownership competence. The M-Myth means believing that creating measurable, consistent, profitable results is as simple as having a great idea.
"The leap between idea and an orchestrated execution requires Management - the entrepreneurial spark (or seizure) is only the first of ten thousand steps necessary to operate a great business.”
— Jed Bickford, Marketing Manager, E-Myth
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber